On 4/27/06, Ajit.T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have ensured by printing the value of the el expression of rows attribute
> using <h:outputText > and I get it as 10 which I set it programmatically.
>
> What should I drill down now?

Here's a guess

#{nsearchBean.dataModel.rows} is in a request-scoped bean.

So while it's set to 10 the first request, it's uninitialized (0)
after you submit your request on the next page.

An easy way to test this is to temporarily make nsearchBean session-scoped.

The best way to fix it is to use the t:saveState component to preserve
your request-scoped data between requests.   Typically you'd saveState
your backing model data, and not the model itself.