Dear Matthias

--- Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
> to be honest. the latest 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT is a very
> stable thing.
> -Matthias

I have just downloaded the latest snapshot and my
application does not work. Just like yesterday. To be
more specific, the menu (t:panelNavigation2) does not
work. Whenever I click some item, I get the following
error in the JavaScript console of Mozilla:

Error:
document.forms['menu:_idJsp1'].elements['menu:_idJsp1:_idcl']
has no properties

I get an error message also in IE, regarding the same
DOM object.

What can I do to get over it?

Regards

Radu

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com