Yes ... I did. The Tag worked well when I had it within a "h:column" tag.
But since the Tag generates a dynamic number of columns (then I used <td>s
html. The browser has had no problem, but I didn't like this kind of hack.
So I tried to use "t:dataTable" with "t:columns". If I paste the tag source
into the main file, it works - but it doesn't if I have the t:columns in
the tag.

                      "Mikael

                      Andersson"               An:       "MyFaces Discussion"
<users@myfaces.apache.org>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Kopie:

                      .com>                    Thema:    Re: Tomahawk /
Facelets

                      19.07.2006 12:46

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "MyFaces

                      Discussion"

Did you declared the namespace for 'le' in the file using the tag?

You should also declare the namespace to be used in you taglib file, ex:

<facelet-taglib>
    <namespace>kontoname</namespace>
     <tag>
           <tag-name>kontoname</tag-name>