Hallo Michał,

I think I've the same scenario working, with 1.0.9 and also 1.0.10-SNAPSHOT

How do you realize the resizing of the page?

Udo

Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki schrieb:
Hi,

I have a tc:page that always sets its' size to maximum. So, if a user
resizes his window, after next submit the size of tc:page will change.
Now, I have a tc:tabGroup, which resizes correctly. The problem is,
that tc:tab won't. When I first open a tab, it calculates the size
correctly, but then this size will be permanent - in spite of resizing
tc:page and tc:tabGroup, the tc:tab will have a constant size, all I
get are scrollbars.

Did anyone experience this?

Regards,
michael