Joe Ersinghaus schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to control the style (width or height) in the sandbox
> floatingPane.jsp example?
>
> I've tried adding sized elements inside the s:floatingPane control, and this
> will increase width (adjusted to the internal control), but the pane
> scroll-bar overflows.
>

> Thanks,
> Joe

ok programmatically you have to apply javascript for now

use the resizeTo function of the javascript object
generated by the initialization process.

This one should work at the first sight.
Which means we need a width and height attribute in the jsf
code in the long run :-)

alternativele you can use
dojo.widgetById("widgetId set by the code").resizeTo(with,height);

Sorry for not having an easier way, but the component is alpha
;-)