tc:selectItems may resolve your problem, it is similar to f:selectItems but allows $-Expressions, as far as I know. So you can use forEach.

Do you really need nested loops? Is the inner a loop over the items? Then you can use ?:selectItems instead of ?:selectItem.

Regards

Udo

Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki schrieb:
Hi,

no answers to this one...

Is there any way in Tobago to do double-iteration (so I iterate over
some List, and than I iterate over some elements than I get from the
first list)? I can't use forEach  as I need to use tc:selectOneChoice
and f:selectItems and these won't work with forEach

regards,
michael