Hi I am using Facelets 1.1.2 and tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar,
tomahawk-1.1.3.jar, MyFaces 1.1.4.

The code works perfectly fine but when i enter values into textbox it doesnt
show up suggested Items . Then i debugged the application with log4j

Here is the jsp page
<h:outputText value="Enter your name : "/>
<s:inputSuggestAjax suggestedItemsMethod="#{test.getSuggestedWords}"
value="#{test.currentValue}" />
<h:commandButton value="Submit"/>
<h:outputText value="Your name is #{test.currentValue}"/>

Here is the  backing bean
public List getSuggestedWords(String keyword) {
List list = new ArrayList();
list.add(keyword + " Ahmed Saleh");
list.add(keyword + " Kahki");
list.add(keyword + " Kourany");
list.add(keyword + " Kiki");
list.add(keyword + " Saleh Abouetta");
list.add(keyword + " Hashim");
return list;
}

public String getCurrentValue() {
return currentValue;
}
public void setCurrentValue(String currentValue) {
this.currentValue = currentValue;
}
//current selected value
String currentValue;
I have set the Save State to Client in web.xml

Any pointers/suggestions will be highly appreciated

Regards
Bansi