Congrats

Finally another player in the JSF 1.2 arena

Alexander

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Aranda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:13 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: [Announcement] MyFaces 1.2 - 100%

The MyFaces team is very proud to announce that it seems that MyFaces
1.2 fully implements the JSF 1.2 Specification as we ran the TCK
(Technology Compatibility Kit tests) and it passed. We are now seeking
formal acknowledgment from Sun that our implementation
is conformant with the Specification.

This is one of the greatest milestones for the project and it has been
possible thanks to the endless contributions of the MyFaces community.

There is not yet a release for this version, but the snapshots
(1.2.0-SNAPSHOT) are available in the Apache Snapshots repository [1]
or it is possible to build the artifacts from the sources by following
the simple steps on this page [2].

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyFaces_1%2e2

We are looking forward the official release of MyFaces 1.2 soon,

Thank you and enjoy!

MyFaces Team