Hi people.

I getting the following error when trying to start the Tomcat 5.5 server. I
am using myfaces 1.1.3...

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com/sun/faces/taglib/jsf_core/ViewTag
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:375)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

I have read that when using myfaces, I can not add anything of sun, for
example de jsf-api and jsf-impl. I have done this, but the error remains.

Also, I have read that I have to delete anything related to sun...

My web.xml:

<web-app id="WebApp_ID">
        <display-name>ICARE-GUI</display-name>

        <context-param>
                <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
                <param-value>.jsf</param-value>
        </context-param>

        <listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
        </listener>

        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

        <servlet>
                <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
        </servlet>

        <servlet-mapping>
                <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

        <welcome-file-list>
                <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
                <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
                <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
        </welcome-file-list>
</web-app>

My libs:

You can see the print screen of Eclipse in the following image...

http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~hp/libs.jpg

Do I have to delete something else? Or do I have to add something like the
tld files?

Actually, I did not run myfaces yet. I have solved the ConfigureListener
problem... but another problem came up (this one).

Thank you very much... :)