I think there's a "valueChangeNotifier" (or something like that) in
Tomahawk that does this as well -- it's a value-change-listener that
executes after updateModel.

On 6/6/07, anoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

got the solution thanks to kaapa in irc. The problem is the phase when the
valueChangeListener is acting, i had to add this to that method:

        PhaseId phaseId = event.getPhaseId();
        if (phaseId.equals(PhaseId.ANY_PHASE)) {
                event.setPhaseId(PhaseId.UPDATE_MODEL_VALUES);
                event.queue();
        } else if (phaseId.equals(PhaseId.UPDATE_MODEL_VALUES)) {