kindsol wrote:
Bryan,

Can you send me what you are using for your .tld, taglib.xml, and faces-config.xml entries for this custom converter tag? I think those are the only three files required to register a custom tag -- no?

Thanks :)

-Sol

Here is the entry for the TLD file:
------------------
   <tag>
       <description>
           This tag specifies a converter for a generalized Boolean type.
       </description>
       <name>booleanConverter</name>
       <tag-class>
           org.stillsecure.cobia.web.converters.tags.BooleanConverterTag
       </tag-class>
       <attribute>
           <description>
               The type of names used to display the Boolean value.
               This is a symbolic name, such as 'STANDARD' or 'YES/NO'.
               These symbolic names are defined in code currently.
               TODO: make these names configurable and not hard-coded.
           </description>
           <name>type</name>
           <required>true</required>
       </attribute>
   </tag>
------------------

Here's the entry for the faces-config file:
------------------
   <converter>
       <description>
           Converts a java.lang.Boolean object.
       </description>
       <converter-id>converter.Boolean</converter-id>
<converter-class>org.stillsecure.cobia.web.converters.BooleanConverter</converter-class>
   </converter>

Do you still need the source code? I could resend these files with a different
extension or group them in a ZIP file.  Let me know if you need these.

-Bryan