> I thought: why not putting this file  <facelets defn file for
tomahawk>
> right away in the meta-inf of the Tomahawk jar?
> Won't harm nobody but will certainly help a lot of people.
> Although I still subscribe to that idea, he had a point also:
> MF and facelets are indeed 2 different technologies, better keep the 2
apart.

Oh, come on, I've heard lame excuses before but this would seem to take
the cake.

It's not like facelets support requires additional code/classes/whatever
to use tomahawk and facelets, it is merely the extra xml file.

Now the end users are forced to try to track down a working file that
has a version that works with the version of tomahawk they're using.

Give 'em a break and just add the file and be done with it...