From: Anthony Yulo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 5:40 PM
To: MyFaces
Subject: lightweight Iframe dialog framework question

Hi!

I just recently come across an announcement of the latest Trinidad release.
The noted feature was use on the area of the dialog framework.  The release
notes say that it uses a lightweight iframe instead of a new browser window.

I am having a problem on the dialog framework:

When the dialog page returns from the main page,  the main page's JSF Lifecyle
does not go to full cycle, meaning it does not execute to the JSF's updateModel
phase.

I'm guessing that the latest Trinidad release will solve the problem I've
stated above?

Regards,

Anton