Has anyone any success with the t:inputCalendar using this setup?

I think I did everything required: I set up the extensionsFilter, I
declared the t-tag, added the Tomahawk-faclet taglib, ...

The element in the page, in a panelGrid, looks like this:

<h:panelGrid columns="2" >

                <h:outputLabel value="&#160;&#160;Planned Start Date"/>
                <t:inputCalendar
                                        renderAsPopup="true"
                                        popupButtonString="Click here to show
Calendar"
                                        renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"
                                        popupDateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy"
                                        required="true"

value="#{studyOverviewBean.study.plannedStartDate.date}" >
                </t:inputCalendar>

I also checked the Toma example (calendar.jsp - this uses a diff setup
though; no facelets and most probabely not yet tested with MF 1.2.0 ?)

can someone throw me a bone here? :-)

-Wolf

Ps Ext Filer declaration:
  <filter>
        <filter-name>JSFExtraResourcesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
                        <init-param>
                        <description>Set the size limit for uploaded files.
                                Format: 10 - 10 bytes
                                        10k - 10 KB
                                        10m - 10 MB
                                        1g - 1 GB
                        </description>
                        <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
                        <param-value>100m</param-value>
                        </init-param>

                        <init-param>
                        <description>Set the threshold size - files below this
limit are stored in memory, files above this limit are stored on disk.
                                Format:  10 - 10 bytes
                                        10k - 10 KB
                                        10m - 10 MB
                                        1g - 1 GB
                        </description>
                        <param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
                        <param-value>100k</param-value>
                </init-param>

    </filter>

  <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>JSFExtraResourcesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <!-- servlet-name must match the name of your
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet entry -->
    </filter-mapping>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>JSFExtraResourcesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
            <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>