Hi everyone,

either this is a bug or I'm not using it correctly, so:

How is the attribute shortDesc in tr:column supposed to work?

I have something like

and I never see this column tooltip, neither on the header nor on the column
elements
(nothing rendered in the HTML as far as I can see, neither).

In case, that this might be of relevance here: I'm working in a Facelets
environment.

Note that if I put some element with its own tooltip/shortDesc like

#{person.title}">

into the column then, of course, I see the element's tooltip...

I likewise get a tooltip when using facet header in tr:column, no problem
there:

<f:facet name="header">
/>
</f:facet>