No, there is no separate tag like logic:equal. You need to use the
rendered attribute as Mike described.

Note that the rendered attribute is a normal EL expression, which can be
quite complex. An EL expression can test things for equality etc. See a
JSF manual or the specification for what is possible in an EL
expression.