Hi folks,

I have the following tr:inputDate component

label="#{bundle.DateFrom}" partialTriggers="PublishedSince">

secondaryPattern="dd/MM/yyyy"/>

Below this component I have a selectOneRadio option to select
(PublishedSince)

- Yesterday

- Last Week

- Last Month

Which populates the inputDate.

This works fine, but i need to restrict the date in my DateBean.maxDate
function to restrict future dates. I'm using the
tr:validateDateTimeRange for this, but I cannot use the
tr:convertDateTime and the tr:validateDateTimeRange at the same time, as
it causing errors:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.convert.ConvertException: Could not
convert instance:10/09/2007 of type:class java.lang.String into
type:class java.util.Date

Both work fine alone, but together it errors.

Is this a bug in Trinidad?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Darren.

1. The information contained in this E-mail, including any files transmitted
with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged. This E-mail is intended
only for the personal attention of the stated addressee(s). Any access to this
E-mail, including any files transmitted with it, by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
E-mail or any files transmitted with it. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately
and delete it and all copies from your system. You may not forward this E-mail
without the permission of the sender.

2. The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author, and do not
necessarily represent the views of AMT-SYBEX. Internet communications are not
secure and AMT-SYBEX cannot, therefore, accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.

AMT-SYBEX Limited is a UK company, registration number GB03036807 at address
The Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth, SG6 4ET.
AMT-SYBEX (NI) Limited is a UK company, registration number NI024104 at address
Edgewater Office Park, Edgewater Rd, Belfast, BT3 9JQ.
For more information on the AMT-SYBEX Group visit http://www.amt-sybex.com