From: Leonardo Uribe [mailto:lu4...@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 04:31
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: pages not rendered anymore after update from 1.1.6 to 1.2.8

Hi

The example available here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/examples/tiles/

works with jsf 1.2 and tomahawk12-1.1.x (to execute it try mvn clean
-Djsf=12 -Dtomahawk=12 jetty:run)

Note that use jsf 1.2 and tomahawk-1.1.x does not work, because some changes
in ViewHandler where added.

I ignore if richfaces introduce some side effects (and that's the reason why
does not work) but maybe this is the case.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe