Thanks for Your answer.

I have some problem with tr:panelGroupLayout:
When i click addProduct button i get more and more tables.... :/
<h:form>
partialSubmit="true" action="#{testBean.addRandomProduct}" />
                                <c:forEach items="#{testBean.allProducts}"
var="product">
id="deleteProduct" text="delete"
                                                        partialSubmit="true"
actionListener="#{testBean.deleteProduct}"

action="#{testBean.deleteProduct}">
                                                        <f:param name="id"
value="#{product.id}" />
                                </c:forEach>