Hi

There was some changes on state saving algorithm. All tests done passed, but
the previous algorithm was preserved too. It was found a bug on 2.0.6, so
the following is valid 2.0.7 / 2.1.1 . Add in your web.xml file the
following:

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.HANDLE_STATE_CACHING_MECHANICS</param-name>
    <param-value>false</param-value>
  </context-param>

and then on faces-config.xml

<state-manager>org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl</state-manager>

This goes inside <application> section. In this way the previous algorithm
is used instead. If that works let us know, to try to reproduce it and fix
it on future MyFaces versions.

regards,

Leonardo