Hi,

so i just did some final tests and these are the result with MyFaces and a
simple test page.
The values are not really accurate, i just tested in on my locale system
with firebug for around 10-15 times.

AJAX PostBacks (Production):
Before: 32-52ms
After: 23-37ms

PostBack (Production):
Before: 27ms
After: 12ms

The same page with Mojarra:

AJAX PostBacks (Production):
Before: 148-196ms
After: 26-50ms

PostBack (Production):
Before: 140-170ms
After: 15-27ms

Also if the values are not really accurate, is MyFaces really that much
faster?

You said that you use a simliar plugin for stateless views.
How does your plugin work? Some details would be great :)

Best regards
Thomas