Hello Thomas,

I think this is doable. Can you send us your composite component code?

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
@jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403

* JSF2 in Action Course - 6/17 - London:
http://skillsmatter.com/course/home/jsf-and-ajax/ng-6708
* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: *
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/
*
* JSFCentral Interviews Podcast:
http://www.jsfcentral.com/resources/jsfcentralpodcasts/