Hi

Tomcat/tomee session replication; memcached and custom session manager
(hazelcast) solutions are different.

Typically in some of them you accept SPoF, not in others. The perf are not
the same too. Finally guarantees (synchronous or not persistence) can be
different too.

Mark info were consistent but adapted to his apps I think. The "theorical"
solution is sometimes not enough...

Was just to give some more inputs and dont believe in IT you have a single
solution.

PS: if tomee clustering has issues please help us working on it on trunk
and tomee list