smiling big... while I wrote OP (last night, my time), I did find Thomas's
long discussion[1] with memcached-session-manager's committer/developer
(Martin). and I remember Thomas said that Martin (the mail list) is 'very
helpful', I think Thomas said that on primefaces forum.

Romain, that discussion might help a bit. I did not read it yet.

Thomas, I know that you remember that discussion...that's why you
lightly-and-indirectly mentioned that in primefaces forum. :)

[1]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/memcached-session-manager/yCTsORhu_3c/noV_IvW-YF0J