On Thu, 2024-01-11 at 14:28 +0000, John Barrow wrote:
> You deduced correctly that it would mean introducing a debug line to
> publish the Object at that time if you are debugging within one of
> their methods, although if you are doing that you must have a
> compilable source.

Yes, I've got the source (it's PHP), it's just I'm looking deep inside
the (other) code, so it's fiddly (& a nuisance) to mess around with.

I was hoping for something like what's in IntelliJ/Android Studio where
there's a "View As" option for values in the debugger, and you can even
create your own function to render values.  Oh well, never mind.

Thanks for your discussion on this.

Mark