On Aug 28, 2007, at 2:59 PM, deniskulik wrote:

David Blevins wrote:
On Aug 27, 2007, at 11:50 AM, deniskulik wrote:

I will try to look at how things work with jpa, ejbs, mdbs and etc
more
closely. Can anyone please point me to the place where I could find
more or
less up to date info on how they can be configured?

We're working on more examples: http://issues.apache.org/jira/ browse/
OPENEJB-342

Perhaps I could throw in some examples mentioned on the list if you dont mind. Already have a couple of persistence examples, just need to polish
them off slightly.

Absolutely, Denis. That'd be fantastic. We love to see new people helping out, so welcome to the team! :) And definitely feel welcome to dig into anything, make all the suggestions you want and ask all the questions you want.

If you let me know your jira id I can add you to the openejb- contributors group and assign you any example you'd like.

I think we may have some issues with persistence.xml support when people go off the "happy path". Trying to get an app deployment to fail due to bad jpa setup and not getting the kind of feedback I would expect.

-David