On Jul 18, 2008, at 5:09 PM, endium wrote:

Thanks for your response. Right now I am using openejb embedded for unit testing. Is there a way to configure the inbound resource adapter without
deploying an ear?

In that case, give our latest snapshots a try. We added support to basically say "treat my classpath as an ear", in which case you'd still get the same effect I described.

If you're using maven, just update your openejb version to 3.1- SNAPSHOT. If you're using a server distro, this should work:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-standalone/3.1-SNAPSHOT/openejb-standalone-3.1-20080719.020443-5.zip

-David