On Aug 11, 2008, at 10:29 AM, lupu.slobodu wrote:

Trying to run the MDB sample form
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/simple-mdb-with-descriptor/?pathrev=678070

It looks up the ConnectionFactory but it crashes when calling
connectionFactory.createConnection();

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [vm]
.
.
.
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory cannot be cast to
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory

I'm unable to get this error, but I suspect that there might have been an issue with the maven 2 snapshot repository. I cleaned it out and rebuilt it and think things might be better now.

I ran the example successfully with a completely clean repo like so:

$ cd examples/simple-mdb-with-descriptor
$ mkdir temp-repo
$ mvn clean install -Dmaven.repo.local=temp-repo

Everything downloaded fine and the example ran without issues.

-David