Thanks, Guillaume. That gives me a pretty good idea on what the pieces are.

Zog, let me know what OSGi kernel and version you're using and I'll see if I can't whip up some boot code for you. If you've got any starter code you can share, feel free to zip it up and attach it do a JIRA (created a jira for you here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-921)

-David