Does anyone have a working example of the connection string to connect
openJPA to a Microsoft Access (don't ask why) database.

I've been able to get connected by using a regular jdbc connection string
(shown below).
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver
(*.mdb)};DBQ=C:\\temp\\<database_name>.mdb;}"/>
value="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" />

The with this is that when I go to persist and object using this connection
I get the following error (which I have no idea what i means) --
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]Optional feature not implemented.
This error kicks off a rollback of the database and doesn't persist the
object.

I tried to use the recommended sequelink connection string (as shown below)
but I could never get it to connect to my database.

&lt;property name=&quot;openjpa.ConnectionURL&quot;
value=&quot;jdbc:sequelink://C:\temp\&lt;database_name&gt;.mdb"/>
value="com.ddtek.jdbc.sequelink.SequeLinkDriver" />

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.