At 10:50 05/04/2013 -0500, Debbie Weber wrote:
I suddenly have page breaks under every line in my spreadsheet. Besides manually deleting each line (edit....delete manual break...row break), how can I get this task done quickly? I've tried highlighting all of the lines and deleting the page break, but it doesn't work. Please help!

o Select the entire sheet. (Click in the top left corner - where the row and column numbers meet.)
o Copy.
o Paste into a new sheet.
o Shuffle and rename sheets if desired.

This should preserve formulae on the sheet in question, but may corrupt any references to the relevant sheet from other sheets - so you will need to check that.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker