On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net> wrote:
> Small question: what is the point having a nice/renewed main logo when the
> application icons and their mime type icons are so outdated???
> What users do really see are the application/MIME icons (in menus and in
> their file browser), not the main logo that splashes a split second...

I'm reminded of an old Woody Allen quote:  "Time is nature's way of
preventing everything from happening at once".

The fact that we're doing one thing now does not mean we won't also do
other things later.  As it says in the survey introduction, this is
part of an overall "brand refresh" effort.  Other pieces will occur as
well, but not all at once and certainly not all today.

-Rob