On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:07:23 +0200
birgitte nielsen <birgitteelmerniel...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is totally wrong that you send all these mails to me. So please stop it.
> I get long-mails every day from other Open Office Employees and users, but I
> have not registered myself into any group, and my OpenOffice works perfectly.

You may not have registered on the various OpenOffice mailing lists, but
someone with access to your computer has registered you, and confirmed the
registration; you should check who uses your computer and stop them doing
things like that.

Use the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of a message to unsubscribe and then,
when you get the confirmation message, acknowledge it.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>