I'd use the database component of AOO, called Base. If you've used MS Access
before, you shouldn't have a problem. If you're pretty tech savvy you can
probably do a tutorial or two and get a good start. Failing that, I'd get
someone who knows databases to walk you through them.

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network