See: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/
On 14-1-2014 11:03, June Lockhart wrote:
I have been using Open office for several years.

All of a sudden it marks all the words in a letter as misspelled.  I like
using the spell check but this is ridiculous.   I have tried everything I
can think of.

I have windows 7 and HP.

june...@gmai.com