I have german version open office 4.01.

Something is working wrong on the program part “Zeichnung” (draw).

If you like to print Labels you get troubles without ending.

In first step in the software it looks like wonderful. If you go to print
menu, you found the point in sheet open office draw: “Druckseite mit
wiederholten Seiten füllen”. It’s wonderful and easy. The position of the
first label or site is at left side on the top without gap. But my printer
need a gap. So the Software doesn’t distribute my printer area. All sites or
label on the top and on the left side are cutted by my printer. So I used
the site “Seitenlayout” in print menu. I use the point “Seiten pro Blatt”
(site per sheet) and set it to “Benutzerdefiniert” (user definition). Now I
can make a gap at the border of my print sheet. But now I have a gap between
all labels (sites) with 5mm. I doesn’t want this gap. If you put at “Rand”
(border) a other value that will be move, but If you change “Abstand ..
zwischen Seiten” (gap between sites), it do nothing.  So I cannot use
openOffice for Labels, Business cards or little sites to print of one sheet.

Regards Roland

Roland Schestack
1120 Wien, Koppreitergasse 6/15, Austria
Tel# +43 1 9438994
Mobil# +43 699 1943 8994

 <mailto:rol...@inode.at> mailto:rol...@inode.at

Young Living Distributor