thanks, I have by some mistake installed ver 4 which I think is now beta.  It
appears the current version is 3.3.  I searched the library on my Mac and
cannot find this file you reference.  Using search have not found either.  Is
there some other file.  Could you a advise what folder it may be in?  I
appreciate your assistance
Frank