On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:02:29 -0400
Doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net> wrote:

> On 03/27/2014 11:27 AM, Зограф Оризовски wrote:
> > Hello, it's me again! Something not in the translation, do not
> > understand what
> >
> > it is about. Here's something simple: What should be the distance between
> >
> > two words - is not a paragraph or point. Example: I like OpenOffice as
> >
> > my editor, but he does not like me, so we can not understand. My
> > question is:
> >
> > Is there an option for automatic arrangement of the words of the normal
> >
> > distance of each other? That's the last consultation.
> > **********
> > Вградено изображение 1
> >
> > --
> > ZOGRAFYS
> Here's an idea: I haven't tried it, but it may work. Use "search and
> replace."
> Search for a single space (push the space bar once.) Then in the "replace"
> box, push the space bar 2 or 3 times, or whatever spacing you want. You may
> find you have to defeat the damned "styles" to do this. That I can't
> tell you how
> to do.

To do this successfully, you may need to adjust /Format /Autocorrect : Options
tab and uncheck 'Ignore double spaces' in the [T] column.

But if you need to adjust interword spacing so specifically, perhaps OpenOffice
is the wrong tool. Maybe a proper DTP package such as Scribus or Adobe
Inndesign might be better.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>