-------- Original Message --------
From: Administrator <ad...@bankaltim.co.id>
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:27:45 +0800

> Dear Open Office,
>
> BPD Kaltim is one of Region Bank in Indonesia, our central office located at
> Samarinda,  East Borneo. We have tested Open Office Program as alternative
> program for documents edit, as a result Open Office Program was the most
> compatibilty at client or server computers. We have plan to use Open Office
> Program as Program for  documents editfor our client and server pc. Trough
> this email we would like to ask Open Office Program permission to use Open
> Office  Program as default program for documents editin our company to
> fulfill our IT Risk Regulation. Thank you for your consideration, we look
> forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Regard,
> INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND ACCOUNTING DIVISION
>  BANK PEMBANGUNAN DAERAH KALTIMANTAN TIMUR
>  Phone : +62 541 735500 ext 311 & 314 ||
> Email: ad...@bankaltim.co.id
> Website: http://www.bankaltim.co.id [http://www.bankaltim.co.id/]

Your subject line is misleading, because the Firefox web browser is
developed by the Mozilla Foundation not the Apache Software Foundation.

You do NOT require any permission to use the Apache OpenOffice software.
Please see the Apache License, Version 2.0 details here:
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html and a more general overview here:
http://www.openoffice.org/why/index.html

Please note that only genuine security issues should be posted to the
private secur...@openoffice.apache.org address.

Regards
Dave