For the record, OP reply:
Hi Hagar,

Thanks for your message.

yes a change has been recorded. My operating system is OsX 10.8.5

Thanks again

Guillaume

Le 21/04/2014 19:22, Hagar Delest a écrit :

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list, you may miss replies like the one
below.

Can you give more details? Had the file time stamp been changed reflecting a
save?
Personally, I experienced this only once with an old version of OOo (on xubuntu
IIRC). What's your version and operating system?

NB: please reply to the list (and subscribe if possible...).

Hagar