Good night. I have read this mismatch, but can find nothing to do with my
problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Taylor [mailto:sue.littlebent...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:31 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Opening problems

Good afternoon. I have search all sections on the OpenOffice forum, but can
find anything to do with my problem.

I have downloaded Extension ooEs Pallett 1.1.1. - how do I find it?

I have also downloaded several different templates (Recipe cards, Calendar,
booklet, tri fold brochure, basic invoice plus others) but, no matter what
I do, I cannot open or import them. Can someone please give me details of
how to?

Am I correct in thinking that the dictionary of surnames works in the same
way as the English dictionary does.

My OpenOffice awaits your reply.

Regards Sue Taylor