From: Don Daugherty [mailto:ddaughe...@sunflower.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 10:20 AM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: saving as doesn't let me see destination options

On 4/1/2014 8:37 AM, Joan E. Penzenstadler wrote:
> In open office writer, I try to save a new document; I can type in the
name of the document, but in the destination space I can no longer get a
choice of destinations.  It only offers "documents" but clicking on that
doesn't give me the sub-levels any more.  Same when I try Save As.  This
just started recently and I'm going crazy trying to find a way to get that
document into the right folder.

> Did I hit something somewhere?
>

> Also, in my Documents page, when I was trying to move a document there
into an existing folder by dragging it, it knocked that folder into another
folder and now I have a hell of a time finding where it went.
> How can I find it without having to open every folder in Documents?
>
>   The problem seems to be with my hellaciously oversensitive touch pad
that keeps opening up everything it crosses or even gets near.  I am 76 and
sometimes have an unsteady hand.

I am 78 and also sometimes have an unsteady hand.  Try double-clicking if
you can (I had to adjust my mouse settings in Control Panel to be able to
double-click.)

---
protection is active.

-----