Hi

I have used Open office for a number of years and I think the software is truly
excellent. However in the latest update
I seem to have a problem with the scrolling from side to side on my mac.
Sometimes if i scroll up or down using my
magic mouse the page scrolls to the right and doesn’t stop. Every time I try to
scroll left, it scrolls further to the right.
I can get back to the left side by using the arrow keys, but sometimes it has
scrolled so far that it takes quite a while
to get back to the left hand side.

I thought you should know about this , as after looking on line I can see that
I am not the only one who is having this problem.

I hope this will be something that can be fixed or is simply a problem with my
own equipment that I could solve.

Kind Regards

Stuart Wilson
Tel: 01535 635742    stu...@northernlabels.co.uk