If this forum is to be a meaningful source of shared knowledge, no matter
what skill level or ability the poster has, there must be respect and and
decorum.  If a poster has a question to ask, there may be many others
seeking the same or similar solution.

If you can't contribute to the body of knowledge, then don't reply at all.

Allowing such remarks is off putting to others, enough to prevent someone
from future contributions or asking of help.

​IMHO,​

Rochelle