From: users-h...@openoffice.apache.org
[mailto:users-h...@openoffice.apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:36 PM
To: maur...@stny.rr.com
Subject: Warning from users@openoffice.apache.org

users@openoffice.apache.org mailing list.

at users-ow...@openoffice.apache.org.

Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the users mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <users-get.123_...@openoffice.apache.org>

send a short message to: