At https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_development_basic#Xray_tool:
”Xray tool

Using HasUnoInterfaces and supportsService gives information about an
object at run time, but checking an object like this would be a nightmare
for learning? Thankfully, Bernard Marcelly has come to our rescue with the
Xray tool. The Xray tool is available from: [odt installer(en)]. Download
the odt file, open the document in OpenOffice.org, follow the instructions
for installation and set-up.

Part of the Xray tool set-up is to specify a local copy of the
OpenOffice.org SDK. Download the Apache OpenOffice 3.4 SDK and extract it.

In the above example, at the start of the code, there are two commented
lines (comments start with an apostrophe):
'BasicLibraries.loadLibrary("XrayTool")
'xray thisComponent

Now that you have the Xray tool installed, uncomment these lines (remove
the apostrophes) and rerun the macro.”

So here's my test macro:
REM ***** BASIC *****

Sub Main
     BasicLibraries.loadLibrary("XrayTool")
     xray thisComponent
End Sub

When I run it I get the following error message at the
”BasicLibraries.loadLibrary("XrayTool")” line:
”BASIC körfel.
Ett undantag till
Type: com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElement.Exception
Message: inträffade.”

The message itself is a bit strange since it is a mix of Swedish and
English, but it says:
”BASIC runtime error.
An exception to
Type: com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElement.Exception
Message: happened.” (or something like that).

Here's what I did:
1. Download XrayTool by clicking the ”[odt installer(en)]” link at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_development_basic#Xray_tool.
2. Open the downloaded file and click the Install button within the
document.
3. Verify the installation. It's there and it works if I first open it in
the BASIC IDE window.
4. Download the SDK from http://openoffice.apache.org/downloads.html.
5. Extract the downloaded file, enter its directory and Install the SDK:
dpkg -i * (there is only one file in that directory)
6. Open OpenOffice and create a new document. Add the macro above.
7. Run the macro by hitting F5 or do it step by step with F8.

So what's happening here? Is the documentation wrong or is there a bug? Or
is it me?
If documentation error, what should the correct documentation look like?

Johnny Rosenberg