At 13:14 22/07/2014 -0500, James Lambert wrote:
On 21 July 2014 12:25, Auda Fjodorova wrote:
I have installed Windows 8.1 and openoffice 4.1.0. I have used openoffice for couple of months successfully, but last Monday (14.07.2014.) openoffice did not print any documents of any kind. The problem is - when I send the file to print, the printer (type - HP Deskjet F2280) actually prints, but a blank page, however, files generated from Internet or pdf are printing without any problems. [...]

Auda:
Are you sure that your printer is HP or a clone from some other company that makes clones. I Searched HP's web [s]ite and got a NOT FOUND message. Are you sure that you typed the model number without an error.

See:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3390947&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us .

Brian Barker