From: Rory O'Farrell [mailto:ofarr...@iol.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:52 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: conc...@localnet.com
Subject: Re: Office Writer forum page

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 19:21:13 -0400
conc...@localnet.com wrote:

> Dear Open Office,
>
> I've been using computers since the 1990's and
> the internet since 1998. I can find my way around on a website. However,
> I want to post to your forum on Office Writer but I do not see, any
> where on that page, the word 'Post' or anything that indicates in some
> way that I can post a message to the forum. Why is there not a large
> word - POST - on that page? So the question is, how does one actually
> POST a question?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Christine

The last post in an existing thread has a "Quick reply" button centred under
the post and a "PostReply" button below the post to the left side. The
"PostReply" botton allows extra facilities.  If you need to start a new
topic (i.e., for your problem) open the apropriate subforum and click on the
"Newtopic*" button near the top; this is in red text to be more visible.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>