> I'm sorry, I don’t know what you're talking about.  You must have me
> mistaken with someone else.

Nobody is talking to you. This is a mailing list which means that everybody
subscribed to the list receives every message from anyone to the list. You
were informed about this when you subscribed to the list.

apache.org. You were informed about this too when you subscribed. Just
remember to send your email from the email address you want to unsubscribe (
glennj2...@live.com in your case, I suppose), in case you have more than
one.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg