OKay!  Have learned that table editing must be initiated via a right-click
drop-down menu on the highlighted name of table, rather than attempting to use
the menu-bar's "Edit"  tab.   I knew it was a simple solution.
Beginning to get a little feel for ooBase.  My next task is to be able to
insert a row between two already existing rows; is this possible, rather than
the added row being located at the bottom of the table, i,e., last  field?   I
have managed to add several new fields; however, it seems that these must
always be appended following the presently last field within the table.  Hmm.
Now, back to more tutorials.
Regards,Vince_B.

     On Monday, March 2, 2015 10:29 AM, Vince (II): WA2RSX <wa2...@yahoo.com>